5 Year Warranty
Veneta Blinds free extended 5 Year Warranty provides peace of mind when purchasing Veneta products. We guarantee to repair, replace or offer a refund if the product fails to operate or has defects in materials or workmanship.
How We Work
Please ensure that you select the type of Blind or Curtain carefully. Does our product meet your wants and needs? Our friendly Customer Service Representatives are available to speak you if you have any questions about type of window furnishings and we encourage you to take up the option of receiving Free Samples prior to ordering.
Veneta Blinds come with guarantees that are bound by Australian Law. You are entitled to have the product repaired or replaced if it is deemed to be not of an acceptable quality. If the product has a major failure, you are entitled to a refund.
5 Year Warranty
Veneta Blinds offer a free extended 5 Year Warranty. We guarantee to repair, replace or offer a refund if the product fails to operate or has defects in materials or workmanship.
Covered under Warranty
- The original retail purchaser of the blind
- Failure of blind to operate
- Defects in materials and workmanship
- Components, cords and brackets
- All internal mechanisms
- Supplied colour different to sample colour
- Damage noted upon delivery
Not covered under Warranty
- Normal wear and tear
- Alterations or improper installations
- Freight, removal and re-installation costs
- Abuse, accidents and misuse
- Over exposure to the elements
- Natural minor fading over time
- Improper cleaning and use of chemicals
The Fine Print
- In no event will Veneta Blinds be liable or responsible for incidental or consequential damages or for any other indirect damage, loss or expense caused by our company or products.
- If the replacement product has been discontinued or is no longer available, Veneta Blinds may replace the item with a like or similar product, fabric, part or component.
- This warranty is offered to the original retail purchaser only. Proof of purchase is required to make a claim. The blind must be in the original window it was installed. For transit damage a photo of the blind and the box is required. Repair, replacement or refunds are at the discretion of Veneta Blinds.
- This Warranty is offered by Veneta Blinds Pty Ltd, 13/14 Argyle St, Albion QLD 4010. Tel: (07) 3262 6888. E: email@example.com. The warranty claim may take up to 7 days to process.
- Feel safe in the knowing you are dealing with a reputable Australian company who stands by its Warranty & Guarantees!
How We Work
Please ensure that you select the type of Blind or Curtain carefully. Does our product meet your wants and needs? Our friendly Customer Service Representatives are available to speak to you if you have any questions about type of window furnishing and we encourage you to take up the option of receiving Free Samples prior to ordering. As each product is custom manufactured, Veneta Blinds cannot be held responsible if you dislike the product type, colour or fabric choice. If the product is damaged in transit please accept delivery of the damaged package and send us photos as soon as possible, this is the fastest way for us to process a replacement product for you. Please do not refuse delivery of the package as this will delay the warranty process (contact must be made within 14 days for claim and insurance purposes for free replacements.) If the products does not function according to specifications outlined (fit for purpose), please immediately contact our Administration Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and include photos of the product to expedite your claim.
Under Australian Consumer Law, when you buy products and services they come with automatic guarantees that they will work and do what you asked for. For more information go to the ACCC website – www.accc.gov.au.
Australian Consumer Law has created the following guarantees for consumers who purchase goods:
- The goods are of an acceptable quality.
- The goods match their description or any sample or demonstration model.
- The goods are fit for any purpose represented by the seller or made known by the consumer.
- Additional promises made by the seller (oral or written) will be performed (eg money-back guarantees, lifetime warranties).
- Repairs and spare parts are reasonably available (unless the seller gives written notice that repairs or spare parts are not available).
- Ownership rights in the goods pass to the consumer who is entitled to undisturbed possession (subject to disclosure made by the seller).
- For second-hand goods the guarantees are qualified in that age, price and condition are taken into account.
- The Australian Consumer Law has created the following guarantees for consumers who purchase services:
- The services are carried out with reasonable care and skill.
- The services are fit for purpose.
- The services will be completed within a reasonable time.
If you feel that we have not kept up our end of the bargain, please contact us to discuss on (07) 3262 6888.
We stand by the quality of our custom made products by offering a 5 Year Warranty on our entire range.